STICK THE NEEDLE IN...

THE MANBROIDERER IS A NEW BREED!!!!
****************************************
WELCOME TO THE MAGNIFICENT LAIR OF THE MANBROIDERER.
AT HOME WITH A HOOP AND THREAD. AT HOME WITH A BEER AND A SHOTGUN. THE MANBROIDERER IS THE MAN OF TODAY AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY...THE MAN OF TOMORROW!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

I AM IN A GALLERY SHOW...

Yes, it's true. I have a piece in a show in Indianapolis. It is curated by the amazing genius that is Richard Saja. It's called "Replanting the Garden" and it's all about re-interpreting Bosch's masterpiece, "The Garden of Earthly Delights". This was definitely a challenge considering the fact that when it comes to my Manbroideries, I have a certain style that, although thematically may be reminiscent of old Heironymous, is most definitely pretty different. So, instead of trying to replicate a portion of this great work, I decided to create something that was "modern" and called attention to the fact that most assholes today have never seen or even heard of the piece. Therefore, the jerk-off in my piece is very confused about what is going on. I hope you enjoy his stupidity as much as I enjoyed creating him. -Your Pal, Johnny Murder

3 comments:

  1. This is the best post on this topic i have ever read.I am really very impressed with the blogging

    ReplyDelete