STICK THE NEEDLE IN...

THE MANBROIDERER IS A NEW BREED!!!!
****************************************
WELCOME TO THE MAGNIFICENT LAIR OF THE MANBROIDERER.
AT HOME WITH A HOOP AND THREAD. AT HOME WITH A BEER AND A SHOTGUN. THE MANBROIDERER IS THE MAN OF TODAY AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY...THE MAN OF TOMORROW!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

SOON TO RETURN: FULL FORCE MANBROIDERY!!!

I ordered a replacement power cord for my own personal computer and it should be here in a couple of days. THANK GOD! Although I am extremely grateful to Penny Nickels for letting my use her beautiful...ahem...MAC... it's just not the same. I can't get really personal on a borrowed computer. I guess there is a special bond I have developed between my fingers and my crappy Toshiba. Also I have been so busy working on my piece for the PHAT QUARTER SWAP that It's been tough to fit anything else into my exotic lifestyle. Hang in there, MANBROIDERERS and MANBROIDERETTES and FRIENDS. More to come... -Johnny Murder

No comments:

Post a Comment