STICK THE NEEDLE IN...

THE MANBROIDERER IS A NEW BREED!!!!
****************************************
WELCOME TO THE MAGNIFICENT LAIR OF THE MANBROIDERER.
AT HOME WITH A HOOP AND THREAD. AT HOME WITH A BEER AND A SHOTGUN. THE MANBROIDERER IS THE MAN OF TODAY AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY...THE MAN OF TOMORROW!

Monday, March 30, 2009

TRANSMISSION #4: Wifey Awesome, honorary Manbroiderer, does it again. GENIUS!!!

My sweet and talented and beautiful Wifey (aka DonkeyWolf), the person who basically "forced" me to learn how to embroider because she said I needed a "bed hobby" and thereby inadvertantly created a thread and hoop obsessed monster (me), has once again created a work of embroidered art (actually a set) that simply boggles the imagination. (by the way, I'm pretty sure that was a run-on sentence that just happened.) When I look at her work, it is so amazing, that it usually just barely fits inside my brain. Well, this time, it didn't all quite fit so there is some amazing beauty dripping down onto the sleeve of my shirt. We are both HUGE fans of Werner Herzog and Klaus Kinski. Anyone who isn't, is a retard. She decided to pay tribute to these frienemies (that's a friend who's also an enemy...duh!) with a pair of sextacular embroidered pillowcases. You can set one at each end of your favorite couch and just let them stare it out for eternity. They are for sale at our Etsy Store. Buy them. Worship them. Bow down to the superhuman talent of my sweet, sweet Wifey. That is all. -Johnny Murder MANBROIDERER

1 comment: